The purpose of developing this online education platform is to empower differently abled youth by providing them with online vocational training programs, support them, and make them independent.
This platform creates three very important and critical values:
- 1The purpose of developing this online education platform is to empower differently abled youth by providing them with online vocational training programs, support them, and make them independent.
- 2Faculties will be taking online lectures of the set batch of students of different courses.
- 3Students will be able to learn online remotely using the laptops provided by AT&T Technology Park & Institute of disabled. Their skills will be assessed by various techniques and they will be certified. This certification will help them to get placed in the real time work environment where either their current wages will get increased due to their enhanced knowledge or they will get freshly placed and become economically independent.
This Online Education Platform will support various stakeholders of the ecosystem i.e. administrative department, coordinators of the courses, faculties of various courses and students to perform their tasks online through secured login and password.
Administrative Department Online Management:
- Admin and program coordinator will be able to register the eligible candidates on the system.
- Coordinator will place students in different batches of courses for online and In-class mode.
- They will be having all the rights of modules for the faculties section too.
- Digital Tools
- Register Students
- Batch Formation
- Other Modules Access
Faculty Online Management
- Faculties will be able to create and manage the course curriculum for individual courses.
- They will be able to create session information for the students to review in prior.
- Faculties will be able to create the Test Banks for various topics and design assessments for the students.
- Faculties will be able to assess students by MCQs i.e. Multiple-Choice Questions Tests as well as through assignments which helps them to assign grades to the students.
- Live Classes
- Test Banks
- Student Assessment
Students Online Platform:
- Students once enrolled over the system, they will be given their unique credentials to login.
- They will be able to take a mock test if they have taken a prior course outside.
- They will be assigned with the courses as per their interest and competency found by the Coordinator.
Student after securely login-in, will have access of::
- Enrolled Courses
- Session for the Course
- Daily Online Class Link
- Resources for the Particular session taken and study materials.
- Class recording Video link on YouTube.
- They will be assessed by weekly, monthly and final MCQ tests and periodical assignments.
- Certification at the end of the training period.
Technology & Security:
E-Learning Platform will be custom developed on windows or through similar technology and will be hosted on the AWS - Amazon Cloud Server / Microsoft Azure Cloud Server which will flexible to handle the traffic and users. Platform developed will be highly secured and flexible to get evolved for the further functionalities as required. System will be capable of accommodating multiple courses i.e. more than 20 courses in various batches educating more than 2000 students in a year.
Platform will have the facility to give demonstrations to the individual donors and institutions for understanding of the various functionalities of the robust platform.
- Once this platform is up we will be able to train at least 1500 to 2000 differently abled youth and place them in the real-world working environment.
- We have futuristic plans for connecting the Corporate companies for the placements of our students post this online learning platform development. In this next phase we can give a separate section to corporate companies to assess students who have completed the courses.